Monday, December 5, 2011

Sign up for conferences!

Choose the "edit post" option -- go to "New Post" in the upper right hand corner. Then click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner of your screen, next to your email address, then choose "edit post" and add your name to a time slot. Everyone must have a conference with me! Please try to choose times near other folks, so that we can consolidate.

What to bring: Bring the two pieces (your workshop poem AND either your workshop short story or your workshop essay) that you plan to revise for the portfolio.

Wednesday, Dec. 7
Meeting in my office, SUB 2, Student Media Office


2 p.m.: Nia
2:20 p.m.:
2:40 p.m.:
3 p.m.:
4 p.m.: Julia
4:20 p.m.: Arta
4:40 p.m.: Chuck
5 p.m.:
5:20 p.m.:

Thursday, Dec. 8
Meeting in my office, SUB 2, Office of Student Media


3 p.m.: Shanel
3:20 p.m.:
3:40 p.m.: Maxine
4 p.m.: Nora
4:20 p.m.:
4:40 p.m.:
5 p.m.:
5:20 p.m.: Marcus
5:40 p.m.: Jorden

Friday, Dec. 9
Meeting in the English Department, 4th floor, Robinson A


10 a.m.: Ruby
1:10 p.m.: Reemi
1:30 p.m.: Abby

11 comments:

  1. I can't actually edit this post, but I'd like to take the Wednesday 4:40 p.m. timeslot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post will not allow me to edit, i'll take Wednesday at 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't edit either, may I please have Wednesday at 4:00? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanel-Thursday at 3pm is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't edit this post either, but can I have Thursday at 5:20 please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't edit this post like most others. I'd like to take the Thursday 4:00 PM slot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to take thursday at 3:40 please! Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i change mine to today at 5:40? something came up, sorry

    ReplyDelete